MY STYLE!!!

I absolutely love clothes, shoes, bags and accessories! I bet you're thinking, duh...which girl doesn't?! Fair enough! There's a world of difference between the ability to buy these items and actually being able to put them together! That's where my blog comes in, I love to put these items together, using colours, textures and patterns to create masterpieces. I do not believe that the cost of an item determines the success of it's appearance. My opinion is that it REALLY is the WAY in which you put it together, so check out how I do it, there's no harm in looking...whatever your opinion I'll be thoroughly enjoying myself putting each piece together.

Love and Light...

AfricasHeiress

Sunday, January 8, 2012

DASH OF RED!

A little something to welcome the weekend:

1. ANIMAL PRINT DRESS



2. RED BLAZER


Blazers are an asset to any wardrobe and can be worn equally as well formally or casually. I love the pin-stripe lining of this blazer, as it brings added character to the blazer when the sleeves are rolled up.

3. BLACK PEEP TOES


This suede/studded pair of peep toes by Christian Siriano for Payless is currently on sale for US$11.00: a steal! The medium 3.5" heel means you can stand, walk and dance the night away comfortably ALL NIGHT LONG!

4. BIG BLACK CLUTCH

  This suede, black clutch with imitation leather ruffle by BAKERS is GREAT for an evening out, with enough room for a light jacket or sweater, camera, cosmetic bag, mobile phone...you know what I mean...it's nice and roomy!

5. SPIDERWEB NECKLACE



6. RED EARRINGS


7. Coach Boyfriend Watch


The signature strap complimented by the gold shimmer accents on this COACH watch come across as feminine to me and thus balance out the sizable "boyfriend" style face.

8. OWL RING


This ring sits on one's finger as if it were a pet bird. It has a vintage feel to it, I wear it often.

The completed Dash of Red Outfit, simple but fun:


And this is how Dash of Red looked on me:


Love and Light...

AfricasHeiress

1 comment:

  1. I love the details in this outfit-the ring,print of the dress,etc. They make it more special. Good job putting it together!
    Just discovered your blog,following. Please follow mine when you have a chance :)
    P.S. I'm African as well! lol
    http://canneverbeaskinnybish.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete